341 Garden Street, Hoboken
Looking for a spectacular, brand-new brownstone in Hoboken?
Look no further. Only the penthouse residence remains!
Located on downtown Garden Street, just a short walk from the PATH and overlooking Church Square Park, this gigantic home is equally perfect either for a working family or for singles who like their space and lots of it. Measuring 4150 sf, the penthouse duplex offers four giant bedrooms, three full bathrooms and Hoboken’s most beautiful roof deck. The space can be converted to a 5 bedroom with the simple addition of a wall.
At 32-feet wide, this home is larger than most Hoboken brownstones. It's also new construction with best-in-class finishes and made from concrete and steel with triple-glazed windows and spray-foam insulation, creating a virtually silent interior. The building is also extremely energy-efficient, with LED lighting, low-flow fixtures, storm-water management and a host of other green initiatives. Red Bridge currently has three of Hoboken’s four LEED Platinum buildings, so we know how to build green.
One-hundred-year-old wood-frame brownstones pale in
comparison. Did we mention that this is brand new? No old plumbing. No old electric. No old, drafty windows. No high energy bills. No weekends spent “working on the house.” If something needs attention down the road, that won’t be a problem either because the home comes with a 10-year warranty. Additionally, our management team will take out your garbage every night and clean the building's hallways every week.
Snow? While your neighbors are shoveling, your sidewalk will be dry. We have a snow-melt system in the sidewalk. You’ve worked hard to own a home like this, so enjoy your time off and leave the maintenance to us.
• Kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, kitchen and bathroom countertops, kitchen floor and backsplash and all bathroom tiles were designed by our local design team at D&G Interiors.
• Steel and concrete construction, spray-foam insulation, including interior walls and triple-glazed Unilux windows from Germany ensure that the home is air-tight, energy efficient and extremely quiet.
• Exclusive use of LED lighting for the best in energy efficiency and modern design.
• Kitchens styled with quartz countertops and imported tile with chef-caliber appliances.
• Luxurious, spa-like bathrooms have heated floors and Toto fixtures as well as deep soaking tubs and glass- enclosed showers. Master baths feature an electric Toto NeoRest toilet/bidet.
Ready for immediate occupancy.
5 Bedroom Floor Plan
4 Bedroom Floor Plan
Renderings showing the addition of a 4th or 5th bedroom