126 Bloomfield Street, Hoboken
Located on downtown Bloomfield Street, just a few minutes from the PATH, this amazing multi-level condo feels more like a single family home due to its large size and layout.
The home features 4-bedrooms, 3 full baths, an office plus a full wall of windows that illuminate the living, dining and kitchen area. In addition, there is over 1200sf of open space on the lower level complete with Nana Walls that open onto a private rear yard outfitted with a grill, refrigerator, fireplace and TV.
Total square footage is 3342sf when including the lower level.
Green Building Amenities
• Steel and concrete construction, spray foam insulation including interior walls—and triple-glazed Unilux windows from Germany ensure apartments are air-tight, energy efficient and extremely quiet.
• Exclusive use of LED lighting for the best in energy
efficiency and modern design.
• Kitchen styled with quartz countertops and imported Porcelanosa tile, chef-caliber Wolf range and convection microwave, Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine chiller as well as a top-of-the-line Miele dishwasher. The kitchen is rounded out with a Grohe G7 faucet, an inSinkErator garbage disposal and under-cabinet LED lighting.
• Luxurious, spa-like bathrooms have heated floors and Toto fixtures as well as deep soaking tubs or a glass-enclosed shower. Master baths offer an electric Toto toilet/bidet.
• Energy efficient, tankless, on-demand water heaters.